For the safety of our patients and staff, we are adopting special protocols during the COVID-19 outbreak. We appreciate your compliance during these times and look forward to having you in our office!
Patient COVID-19 Office Protocols:
- Confirm that you have not been sick or around anyone that has been sick within 14 days of your appointment.
- When arriving at the building parking lot for your appointment, call the front office to receive confirmation that the doctors are ready to see you in the operatory. We are no longer accepting patients in the waiting room.
- Minors can present to the office with one parent or guardian.
- A temperature check will be done prior to office entry for all visitors.
- Masks are to be worn to and from the office.
In-office COVID-19 Protocols:
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance
- Air purifiers are being used in the office with HEPA filters
- Increased disinfectant procedures in common space area (i.e. doorknobs and counter surfaces)